Mulch for Hydroseeding
HYDROSEEDING is the technique of landscape restoration. Consisting in the projection on the ground of a homogenous mixture of seeds, mulches, soil stabilizers, fertilizers or other elements, from a mobile tank with pressure pump and distribution nozzles.
SIGSA provides customers with all the components of hydro-seeding as well as technical recommendations on their execution:
- Mulches are generally organic materials that improve soil characteristics.
- Stabilizers are substances that adhere the mixture between the earthy particles giving it consistency and permeability.
- Hydroretainers are substances that increase the water retention capacity of the soil.
- Humic and fulvic acids stimulate the action of the root system.
- Free land or other substrates.
- Natural aging of rocks to minimize the visual impacts of rock slopes.