Used in drainage applications to prevent sediment and soil particles from clogging the flow. This nonwoven geotextile has improved friction characteristics that facilitate its attachment to a geonet. As a means of synthetic drainage. This grid is designed to replace one or two feet of traditional aggregate while providing drainage under various conditions, site loads and gradients.
It is available in both single-sided and double-sided products, with geogrid core thicknesses of 200 to 330 mils, and a 4 oz. Cloth range. at 16 oz. The non-woven geotextile adheres to the geonet with a hot blade application, which allows high bond strength without reducing the transmissivity values of other processes.
- Available in thicknesses of 200, 250, 275, 300 and 330 mils.
- Single-sided and double-sided.
- Available in a wide range of non-woven geotextiles.
- Cost effective: saves air space in landfill cells.
- Chemically resistant, consistently reliable.
- Easy to install